Xylophon is a plattform independent UML modeling tool written in Java.
It supports the most of the diagram types in the UML 1.5 standard.
I try to keep Xylophon as little as possible without lost
of any feature making it a good UML tool.
It is/will be a group of useful functionalities like:
See the features list for more details.
- Full UML 2.0 Support
- Repository and Release Management
- Round-Trip Engineering
- HTML Documentation
- Pick Lists for Classes and Methods
- Data Modeling Integration
- Printing Support
- Integrated Source Code Editor
- Scripting tool for customized documentation,
customized code, reports, and metrics